Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wild about fashion zebra stripes are SOOO last season!




This one was so much FUN!! It was for our weekly challenge over at the Hallmark Scrapbook message board. We had to use the zebra from ZooBalloo. I really wanted to do something different with this little zebra, and I think I accomplished that. If you look close enough, you'll even see that her ears are pierced with pearl earrings! :) I used ZooBalloo for the zebra and both layers of grass. Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More for the tag, Prima Flowes, Basic Grey paper, Bazzill cardstock, and the pink background paper is from DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack. The top strip is edges with a Martha Stewart zig zag border punch. Dew drops were used for the eyes, and the brads are Making Memories. The top layer of grass and the zebra are popped off the page for dimension. Hope you like it! This one will be posted on my etsy shop.

14 comments :

Becky G said...

Oh my goodness, Sharon! This is just too stinkin cute! It made me smile! I love the zebra and the sentiment! Just too cute!

Stampin hugs, Becky:)

Lana Clarke said...

Sharon this is really fab! I love the colours & the txt is just too funny!

Alhambra Club said...

Your card is fantastic, love your plaid zebra. Your saying is great, wonderful card. Have a great weekend.

DeeDee said...

OMG!! pierced ears too...you CRACK me up girlie...I love your humor and I love, love, love this card....it's so adorable!!! HUGS!!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

OMGosh Sharon, this card is just too too cute! You are so talented!!

Jeni Glee said...

Gracious, this card is so magical! That zebra is adorable and so charming! I love the sentiment....the pearl earrings are so cute! My, you do such wonderful work!

Carole Beath said...

As always, your card just shines with creative-ness and wit. I do so love your wit, Sharon...you always slip onto your cards a darling little dress of words.

Ivy said...

Wow girl!!!! This is simply stunning. I love the new fashion!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

how cute! :)

michelle said...

Simply wonderful with your humour thrown in what could be better !! i love this !!!

Dawny P said...

Well these are just FAB xx And I love the earrings. Quite right, cos a girl MUST have her earrings - even if she does have 4 legs xxx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

My girls and I use that "so last season" or "so last year" comment all the time, so this one CRACKS ME UP! You are very clever! I love him in plaid!

When my oldest turned ten (she's 12 now), someone gave her a card about the ten reasons why being ten was so cool, and number one was that "single digits are SO last year!" Ever since then, we use that expression all the time!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Ah, I just said I love "him" in plaid! Sorry! I love HER in plaid! OMG . . . I'm sorry zebra! Geez!

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

This card is soooo cute! Very creative...