Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas card with Cricut and Vintage Santa

Here's another one of those amazing Santa's off my sister's cd! If you visit her site by clicking on the link, it's the 240 Vintage Santa Claus cd. I printed him out on Bazzill cardstock and then used an oval nestie to cut him out. This is one of the most beautiful Santa's I think I've ever seen. I really love how he turned out.
The paper and buttons are Basic Grey and the crdstock is Bazzill. I used the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge for the large scalloped edge across the bottom, and my Spellbinder dies for the scalloped ovals.
For the tag, I used the Cricut Tags Bags Boxes and More cartridge. Accented things with some chalk ink and that's about it.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and didn't OD on pumpkin pie! And if you're looking for any of the Cricut cartridges or the Expression, be sure and visit Hallmark Scrapbook. They're having an AWESOME CARTRIDGE SALE going on right now! Be sure and let your loved ones know which ones you have on your wish list! Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


15 comments :

StampOwl said...

very nice Christmas card

Teresa said...

Wow,what a wonderful card,I haven't been by your blog in a while, had no idea what I had been missing.Your blog looks great!
Teresa

Susan Edwards said...

Sharon - All I can say is WOW! That is a truly beautiful card!!!

Susan

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous Sharon! You're right, that is about the most beautiful Santa ever! Love the paper and tag you did too. Hugs, D

DeeDee said...

WOW!!! You know how I love this card!!! It is just so BEAUTIFUL and so YOU!!! I think YOU are an amazingly talented lady...and I LOVE ya!!! HUGS!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night! Love it Sharon! Just beautiful!!

Lana Clarke said...

Sharon that santa is just so happy and beaming....
Brill card
Hugs
Lana x

Nancy said...

this is just darling...I ammm so loving the vintage Santa girl...what a lovely card...

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW.......the face on this Santa is soooooo beautiful!! I love it Sharon. hugs, T

BettyBee said...

Sharon, that is BEAUTIFUL! It's the reason I still believe in Santa! LOL That is a gorgeous card. I must check out the vintage look. Thanks!
BettyBee

"Um Buggin" said...

OMG!!! Sharon this is gorgeous!! I love the Santa, with those rosy cheeks. This card reminds me of what santa was like when I was a little gir....Many moons ago! LOL
Thanks for sharing such a warm greeting card, and for the link. i did check her out on etsy.

~L~

Jenny said...

I LOVE this! These vintage Santas are so amazing! I am going to have to go to the etsy shop!!! I do love your new blog look too!!

Nikki said...

Beautiful! I love all your tags!
Hugs, Nikki

Tracy said...

Beautiful card Sharon, that is the jolliest Santa i've ever seen. T xx

Anonymous said...

how do you print the Santa Clause? What kind of paper and what kind of printer?

Could I have Sam's club make the image, and what type of paper and finish should I ask for?