Monday, December 29, 2008

BBTB Challenge for this week


Hi everyone! I actually was able to spend a little time crafting tonight. But only after I had to deal with my computer crashing on me with a fried mother board! UGH! So now I'm dealing with trying to learn how to manuever around this new computer without all the software I'm so used to using for my pics. It took me a grand total of two hours to figure out how to even resize a pic tonight. I was ready to give it up for a lost cause. I finally just managed to do it in paint! UGH! I want my software back! LOL!!! Anyway, Regina's challenge to us this week was to use the cut out circle cut from the Mini Monograms cartridge. I just HAD to use my new stamps from Our Craft Lounge and make a Valentines Day Card with a matching gift tag. The papers are left over scraps from last year, the hearts are Melissa Frances, and the tag is a stamp from Stampin Up that I got last year. That heart border punch is by Fiskars and I've had it for about six years. Hope you like it! It was really nice to do something besides Christmas projects! LOL! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!! Be sure and pop over to Bitten By The Bug to check out the rest of the designers takes on this weeks challenge, and to check out the contest Regina has going on right now!!

17 comments :

DeeDee said...

Awwww, so very sweet Sherri!!! I love that little giraffe...so cute!!! The papers and border punch are perfect for this card. So, that's one Valentine down and how many to go? LOL!!! HUGS!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Computer problems are the worst! I hope you get it all fixed and figured out! This is really CUTE! I love it!

tomiannie said...

So cute! Perfect for V-Day. Is your new computer using Vista, so you don't have the resizer anymore? I have a link I can send you for one that works with Vista -- just give me a holler!

Carol said...

I love the giraffe! Your work is always so pretty. Thanks for the inspiration.

Cindy Haffner said...

So so sweet I love that sweet guy.

Enfys said...

I love this Sharon, great take on the challenge. Love that little giraffe
hugs
Enfys xx

Kim said...

Beautiful set!!!!

Carole Beath said...

Such a precious card. I love giraffes. That Judy sent me a darling Christmas card with a giraffe and two stamped images for me to use. And of all things, I had that very image that I received as a card 4 years ago and I framed it with copper embellies. Your card is just do darling, Sharon.

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Sharon,
Your creations always give me a warm cozy feeling...I think part of it is because they scream SWEET and the other thing is because I can see the love and beauty you put into everything you touch....This project is so you....You are such a sweetheart...Thank you for being such an inspiring person...Hugs, Krista

Unknown said...

YOU are amazing!! :)

Regina Easter said...

i double that what cambria said....you sure are

marja said...

Happy New Year sharon!!!!!!

Kathy said...

Sharon, this is too precious for words. That stamp is too cute. You just always know how to put it all together. Love it!
Happy New Year to you and yours.

Becky G said...

This is absolutely adorable, Sharon! Love that giraffe! He's so cute!

Becky G said...

This is absolutely adorable, Sharon! Love that giraffe! He's so cute!

AUsome mom said...

Well, you've done it again! Your cards are the BEST! I get so much inspiration from you. You always know just the right words for all of your cards. You go girl!
And Happy New Year!

Nikki said...

Sharon, this is ADORABLE!! I love it! You are so awesome, creative and diversified!
Hugs, Nikki