Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Love is the heart of the home




This is a card I made with a new set of printable Valentine stamps by Regina Easter over at The Cutting Cafe. I just thought this was the cutest little house. I printed it on my background cardstock, and then on a couple different pieces of printed paper which I cut out and pieced together. Also popped it up just a tad for some added dimension. The trees are cut with my Cricut Expression using the Pooh and Friends cartridge, and the clouds were cut with the Hello Kitty cartridge. The scalloped frame was cut from the Storybook cartridge. Please be sure and check out The Cutting Cafe! Regina has some really awesome printable stamps, and don't forget that Hallmark Scrapbook is having an AWESOME sale on Cricut cartridges! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

10 comments :

DeeDee said...

LOVE IT!!!! It's just so danged adorable!!! The papers you've used are perfect for this sweet little house!!! Oh my....such talent!!! Nice job girlie!!! HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

absolutly `beautiful` SHARON...Love the sentiment...best wishes for a `Happy and Healthy New Year` my friend:)~X~

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

MY OH MY........ This is gorgeous!!!!! I love this girl!! You totally rocked this stamp - fabulous!!!!!!! Hugs, T

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness, you really really made this stamp come alive...i love this..

"Um Buggin" said...

Sharon, this is darling!! I love the way you used different background paper, such a warm and loving card. You really know how to make a stamp pop girlfriend!! An awesome job as usual, have a wonderful New Year. See-ya in 2009!

Hugz,

~L~

sylvia said...

what a cute cards you make! fabulous
have e great newyear!!
hugs sylvia

Jaspere said...

I want to live in that cute little house. I really do.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh wow girl this is soo so cute.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! Sharon! I really love what you did with this house! WOW! I'm very impressed! Great job!

Happy New Year my friend!!

Nikki said...

This is awesome! You really made that stamp pop!! Great job and it's beautiful!
Hugs, Nikki