Thursday, March 19, 2009

3 Clovers Thursday Challenge day!!

Today is Thursday, that means it's time for another 3 Clovers challenge! This week, Kerry challenged us to USE IT UP!! We were to use two pieces of paper that have been in our stash for at least a year. Well... I don't know about you, but I sure didn't have any problems with this one! LOL! In fact, I'd like to see this challenge every day for about....oh.....I'd say maybe two years or so??? LOL!

I honestly don't even know the maker of the paper I used. Sorry! I used a couple stamps I got from Magnolia-licious, Edwin in a bunny suit, and wagon with eggs. The stamps are colored with my Copic markers. The circle and scalloped circle are cut out with my Nestabilites, and popped up from the card base. Edwin is popped up as well.

Hope you're not tired of that cute little pink bunny I'm using in my Easter pics. I found her at the grocery store for like 2 bucks, and I just can't get enough of her, A couple more Easter cards and she'll be retired to the grand kids. She makes a big "BOINGY" noise when you drop her on her behind! LOL! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today, and please be sure and check out all the other team's projects for this challenge. OMGosh, these ladies are SO talented!! Their projects are amazing! And then grab your OLD paper and glue and join in on the fun! Just be sure and link your project to Kerry's blog. Have a wonderful day! It's almost Friday!! HUGS!





31 comments :

DeeDee said...

Eeeeeek! I'm first! OMG, this is one adorable Edwin! I love the wagon with eggs too! You really did a great coloring job girlie....well, you ALWAYS do! LOL! I love it! GREAT Easter card my sweet friend! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Love it! How cute is that little guy in his bunny suit! And that silly pink bunny is the perfect prop! I say she stays!

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute - the DSP you used is just perfect for your cute image!

Jaspere said...

Wow is this ever cute.

MarieL said...

Another cute easter card. I love the soft blues. Very, very pretty

Jacque said...

My Goodness, Sharon...that may be old paper but that card is certainly cute!!!!I just love those colors...BLUE is yummy!!! Hugs!!

Sandi said...

Sharon, love the pink bunny, but this card is fab, that blue, the wagon, it is just fabulous. Hugs, Sandi

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

This is soooo pretty! He is so cute sitting on that wagon! Great colors!
Beautiful card!
hugz
deb

Cheryll said...

Sharon he is just too cute!

Elena said...

The card is so cute, Sharon! I love the papers you used! And bunny is so sweet too!

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Sharon! You've really become an expert with your Copics and Magnolias. Love this! xxD

Danni said...

Awww! this is just the sweetest!! You did a wonderful job with Edwin and the wagon with eggs is just perfect!

Candy said...

HI Sharon,
Your card is wonderful. That paper is just perfect! I LOVE your bunny.....

Kerry D-C said...

This is SO ADORABLE!!! Love the paper! Awesome coloring!
I could also do this challenge everyday for a long time! LOL!

Jodi said...

Very cute card! I love those colors you used too! Perfect for Easter and for a boy!! LOL! =)
That pretty bow makes the perfect embellishment for the occassion!!
Great card!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Denise said...

This is just so adorable!!!

Suzanne J Dean said...

So stinkin' cute Sharon! Love the colors and accessory stamps--just so fun!

hugz,
Suzanne

Sue from Oregon said...

darling card and I think your bunny should be featured with all your cards until Easter LOL!

Ida said...

Such a sweet card. The image is adorable and the color choice is wonderful. Great job with this adorable card.

Carole Beath said...

What an absolutely wonderful card. Made me grin so big!!!

Sandra said...

What a sweet card Sharon!

Lana Clarke said...

Fab card Sharon and I know exactly what you mean about the stash, I have heaps piled up in a box but I can't bear to throw it away even though I don't ever use it...lol
Hugs
Lana x

Christine said...

Isnt this a real cutee great image love it myself.

Christine xx

Dawn said...

WOW, remind me not to be away from blogging for so long - Edwin is just too cute:)

The little ducky card is so adorable!
I could go on and on..........Just fantastic as always!

btw, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH...:wink: wink:

Christine said...

Wow, Sharon this is a beautiful card. I have to say that bow just took my breath away. LOL! I have allowed myself just to tie a knot lately and have become pretty good at it, but a bow. Hmmm. It needs some work. You have inspired me to try. I love everything that you do. No wonder Magnolia wants you on their DT. :) Thanks for sharing your lovely creations with us!

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness, what a cute guy card...oh so adorable...you rock girl.

Norine said...

what a cute guy card love that ribbon
Hugs
Norine

Jackie Hall said...

Sharon, really cute card. Love that little wagon with the eggs that Edwin is sitting on. Makes me wish I had gotten that one.

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - you have sooooo many magnolia stamps oh how green I am....Have a great day

Sarah

sylvia said...

oooh love this card it's sooo cute
and I still like the stamps from eaters last year think I am going to order theme!
have a nice sunday with lots of sun
hugs sylvia

Kristen said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous! Fabulous coloring, and I think the bunny is wonderful!