Monday, March 9, 2009

If friends were flowers.... From The Cutting Cafe'

Well, we made it through Monday! I was able to get this quick little card done tonight using a new set of printable stems and flower top stamps from The Cutting Cafe'. I just printed off the flower top I wanted and colored it with my Copic markers. Then I printed the stem and leaves on my printed paper and cut them out. They're all popped off the card with pop dots for dimension. Added a little button in the center of the flower and a dew drop in the center of the button. Yes, that's the same old MS border punch I've been using constantly! LOL! Sorry, I just can't get my fill! *smiles*
The stem is a curvy sentiment from the set, and the sentiment across the top also comes with it! Talk about and easy, quick card! I love this set! Be sure and visit The Cutting Cafe' to check out all of Regina's awesome files! You won't be disappointed!
Thanks for stopping by to see me today and I hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

13 comments :

Regina Easter said...

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i get to post the first message......this is the cutest ever....i love how the flower is so darn big with the small stem...oh so pretty...hugs

Stressed Stamper said...

love this, love how the message is on the stem, love the paper. basically.......love it

Sarah

Unknown said...

what a lovely card!l love the colours!
greetings Emilie

Justine said...

love this card Sharon....well I love them all actually, running out of adjectives for your cards, simply stunning!!
Justine x

Jaspere said...

This is lovely. Love all that paper piecing and the ribbon. I adore ribbon.

jandokan said...

As usual... another fantastic card... I love it:)

Hugs Anja
Be smart, make art.

Dawn♥ said...

Another out of this world card! Love it! :)

♥Dawn♥

scrapn_momof2 said...

Absolutely adorable!

Hugs,
Deborah

Tifany said...

Totally adorable...what a happy card!

orchids R4me said...

Cute , Cute, Cute, Cute.. LOVE IT! Such a beautiful card and I so love the colors

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, love the papers and the pretty colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

Jacque said...

Oh My!!!! I just love pink and green together...And this card is wonderful!!! Hope all is well!! Hugs!!

DeeDee said...

Ooooooh! I love this! I wanna make one! Hee hee hee! You are so awesome girlie! WOW! HUGS!