Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's dress up time! Peggy Loves Vintage

Happy hump day!!! We are now on a down hill slide to the the weekend! YAY!!! Isn't this vintage ducky cute? She's all dressed up in her Easter finest! This card was SO easy to make! I just grabbed a piece of paper from my scrap pile for the background paper and then reached for my vintage cd's I got from Peggy Loves Vintage!

I just looked really quick through some of the hundreds of images that come on those cd's until I found the perfect image for what I was looking for, (I sure didn't have to look very long!!) and she fit the bill! LOL! get it? bill? OMGosh...I think it's late and time for bed!! LOL! I simply printed her and her little dresser mirror out and cut them out. She's popped up from the card base with dimensional tape. Added some ribbon and this one was DONE! Gotta LOVE a card you can get done in just a few minutes!

Do yourself a favor and go check out my awesome sis's vintage cd's over at Peggy Loves Vintage. If you love vintage, you are going to feel like you stepped into heaven! Thanks for stopping by to visit me today and hope to see you back again soon!! HUGS!


15 comments :

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What cute images Sharon, the ducky is just gorgeous and love your big bow, Big Hugs, Nikki x

DeeDee said...

Awwww, and what a sweet ducky she is too! I love her hat and I love Peggy's Vintage CDs as well! GREAT card girlie! HUGS!

Sandi said...

the ducky, the bow, the vintage, it all fits like a glove, just adorable. Sandi

Michele Kovack said...

I LOVE vintage!!! This is sooooooo cute!!! Off to check out the site!

scrapn_momof2 said...

I love anything vintage. This is so adorable. I love it!

Norine said...

this is just the cutest love the writing on the mirror
Hugs
Norine

Cathy said...

I love this vintage look!! I collect old greeting cards and ths is one of my favorite images so far!!

IL Cielo di Praga said...

this card is very very fantastic...compliments

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I do love her, and she does fit the bill! CUTE! So retro!

Lana Clarke said...

So so cute Sharon.
By the way I am now totally hooked on the Tilda stamps so I am constantly popping over to check out your fab colouring ( I am hopeless) lol
Hugs
Lana x

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Sharon, these adorable vintage images REALLY take me back! I've got to go over and check them out. Love this card. xxD

Regina Easter said...

what an adorable image...this is so cute...

Stressed Stamper said...

love it as always..........
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Sharon, this is so sweet!! I love the vintage look. I'm going to pop on over to PLV and see what I can find!

MarieL said...

What a beautiful ducky!!!! I really love this card, it's so cheery!!!