Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sweet Arts Paperie April kit combined with The Cutting Cafe

A couple weeks ago, I had the honor of Krista from Sweet Arts Paperie ask me to be their guest designer for the April kit. If you have never checked out their shop, you have been missing out! They have to most awesome kits every month. This month it's Bo Bunny products and they are sooooo yummy!! You get an egg shaped chipboard book, beautiful double sided paper, cardstock, ribbon galore, beautiful rubons, buttons, flowers, and on and on! AND, if you purchase the Friends Forever and Always kit, Regina over at The Cutting Cafe' is contributing your pick of two free sets of printable stamps! YOUR CHOICE! So I'll just hush now and let you take a look at what I created with the kit.




























Please be sure and check out the kits over at Sweet Arts Paperie, they are limited and will go quickly! And don't forget to visit Regina over at The Cutting Cafe' as well! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!! HUGS!

23 comments :

Regina Easter said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh.....everything is stunning...you are something else girl...hugs

Stressed Stamper said...

fantastic...and OMG just seen your Magnolias on the right...fantastic idea....will be purchasing some of those...great

Sarah

Stressed Stamper said...

Fab...just put in an order sooooooooooooo easy...can't wait

Sarah

DeeDee said...

WOWZERS! I love them each and every one girlie! What a lovely mini album too....LOVE those pics! GREAT job my sweet friend! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

These are `gorgeous` Sharon..Love the mini book it`s beautiful..TFS
Have a lovely Day:)♥

Sandi said...

Oh Sharon, all is glorious. Sandi

Joey said...

Sharon that little book is absolutely gorgeous, love it! gorgeous card I like the soft colours against the black very striking. Joey.x

Lana Clarke said...

These creations are just so beautiful Sharon. The book is Wow........
Hugs
Lana x

Maria said...

Congratulations on being a guest designer Sharon! Wow! Your card is beautiful. . .that chickie is way cute. . beautiful job with the coloring too!

Your mini album is FANTASTIC. I love mini album! One of my favorite projects to create! Looks like you've put a lot of work into your album. . .all the papers are fantastic and great choice of design and colors! The photos are beautiful too!!

Maria

CraftyC said...

These are all gorgeous, looks like a great set to work with!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Excuse me Miss Sharon, I have worked hard enough I would like to create now, you will have to clean up your own craft area, missy! *giggle*

Thank you so much for your kind words and support. Any compliment coming from YOU is a huge deal. YOU are an amazing artist.

Have a fabulous day! Hugs

Kerry D-C said...

WOWZERS!! AWESOME!!! 'nuff said!

Jen said...

Super eye candy Sharon! LOVE the mini how precious is that!

I also stopped by to say "I tagged ya", check out my blog for the details.

Hugs,

Jen

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is fabulous Sharon and just love your colouring and all the great stitching, Love your mini book and so many pretty details, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Jacque said...

Doggone, Sharon!!! You have been a busy girlie...whew...such pretty and attractive things you have made...I know they are proud of YOU!! Hugs!!

Danni said...

Oh my goodness! These are all adorable projects!! Great job!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! Sharon! Wow! The pastel colors with the pop of black is stunning! You did an amazing job! GORGEOUS!

Inking A Colorful Journey said...

Wow!! That paper is GORGEOUS!! And your creations with it are even more outstanding!! I Love the layout of the card -- I'll have to borrow that!

Jeni Glee said...

Congratulations, Sharon, on the Guest DT spot....in your honor, I just ordered the kit!!!!! Your work just amazes me!

MarieL said...

Great job Sharon. Beautiful creations. Love those colors

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Great job on the kit....Krista

marja said...

Oh I love it!

Jenny said...

Congrats on being asked to be guest designer! BEAUTIFUL JOB! I love it all!!! TALENTED LADY...