Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tilda combined with The Cutting Cafe'! I wish you a cupcake kind of day

Just a fun card I made using Tilda with a cowberry muffin. She's available at Magnolia-licious! Don't you think she goes perfectly with that cupcake sentiment? That sentiment is from a gigantic set of cupcake stamps that are available over at The Cutting Cafe'.
I stamped Tilda and then cut her out with my oval nesties after coloring her with my copic markers. I used a couple different Martha Stewart border punches with this one. I really love how that little braid came out, don't you? It's actually the small scalloped heart border that was new this year. What I did was punch it out on one side, and then turn the paper around and line up the heart hole again and punch the other side. It punched the heart out a little more so it's no longer distinguishable as a heart, but I just really love the braid that resulted!


That pretty flourish was cut with my Pazzle Inspiration along with the Twirls and Swirls cd for it. I love the flourishes on that cd!! Added some ribbon and a few buttons, and this one is done! The copic markers, MS border punches, and Pazzle Inspiration are all available at Hallmark Scrapbook.

I'm soooo happy that tomorrow is Friday! Sometimes I feel like I'm just wishing my life away, waiting for the weekends, but I can't help it. I do so love my two days off! Hope you're having a wonderful day! Thanks for dropping in to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon!

35 comments :

Stressed Stamper said...

Waiting for the weekend too!..Great card, fab colouring, think I am the only person who does not have any martha stewart punches!
Sarah

Dawny P said...

Ohh this is so gorgeous Sharon. Love Tilda with her cup cake and the papers and swirls and ribbon are all beautiful. Wonderful stuff xxxxx

Lana Clarke said...

utterly sweet and fab Sharon
Hugs
Lana x

scrapn_momof2 said...

This is so cute and sweet. Great job!! If it makes you feel any better...I am always wishing for the weekend too!

Jacque said...

Oh My!!!! I love those blues and that little Tilda is beautiful!!!!That braid look is very clever and is quite attractive too!! Hugs to you!!

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

WOW Do I love this!! I love the colors and all the added touches!
Beautiful!
hugz
deb

Danni said...

Such a pretty card! Awesome job!

Lori said...

Your card is beautiful. Love all the detail.

Kerry D-C said...

Cuuuuuuuute! Cute! cute! Blue, brown and a button!?! hahahaha!

Blog Master E said...

Adorable card, love the use of borders and punches!

Sandra said...

Wow awesome!very cute!

Sue said...

Beautiful card she is coloured beautiful,luv the embelishments, sue.x

Anonymous said...

Your sure working those Tilda`s `beautifuly` Sharon..TFS:)♥

"Um Buggin" said...

My goodness girlfriend, you are so enabling me with all these cute little Matilda stamps! LOL You do an amazing job on the coloring and the placement is always so perfect. Just an adorably cute little card, and combining them with the Cutting Cafe' sentiment is just perfect. I so love to open your post, because I know I will never be dissapointed. TFS

Hugz, xx

~L~

"Um Buggin" said...

Forgot to add, You have been tagged on my blog!

Hugz,

~L~

Michele Kovack said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! Love it!

Enfys said...

First you make me want Tildas, now I want a pazzle - bad, bad girl.
hugs
En xx

marsha said...

Great Tilda! I love the layout and your coloring!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Sharon,
Oh My Goodness I was just sitting at the stop light on Monday of this week and thinking the same exact thing...(wishing it were Friday, only it was Monday and next feeling gulity about wishing away my days as well....I think it is very normal for us to look forward to the weekends...hmmmmm!!!!!!!I as well can't help it..LOL...Love the card...Krista

Suzanne J Dean said...

Fabulous Sharon! That is just one of my fave Tildas of all time and I love all the elements on the card--super cute!

hugz,
Suzanne

Ann Kranitz said...

Sharon, I love how you created that braided edge and the brown and blue together is yummy!!!

Maria said...

Hey Sharon! Wow, your card is fabulous! Love all those punched borders. . . gotta love those punches. EK Success now has border punches too. . .I picked up a few the other day!

Awesome job coloring Tilda! Love the prett colors that you used!!

Maria

Maria said...

Hey Sharon! Wow, your card is fabulous! Love all those punched borders. . . gotta love those punches. EK Success now has border punches too. . .I picked up a few the other day!

Awesome job coloring Tilda! Love the prett colors that you used!!

Maria

Cheryl said...

Love it! Great coloring! Love the bright white swirl on the blue! Super card!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Sharon, she's gorgeous! Awesome coloring! That sentiment is totally PERFECT! Love it!

Monique said...

Your card is gorgious Sharon !!!

Hugs Monique

Dawn♥ said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!

♥Dawn♥

Christine said...

Oh, my goodness, this card is too sweet. I love all the details with the diecuts and punches that you have included. This is one of my favorite images of Tilda and you have made her look great!! Wonderful work!!

Becky said...

precious! Your coloring is remarkable!

Becky said...

precious! Your coloring is remarkable!

DeeDee said...

WOW! She's adorable! I love how the stamp matches the sentiment perfectly! GREAT job my sweet friend! HUGS!

Christine said...

Another STUNNER of a card & I am green with envy at your punches & swirls love everything about it.

Christine xx

Becky G said...

Absolutely fabulous! Love the colors!

Hugs~Becky

Peet said...

Love this, absolutely adorable, Sharon!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Soooo cute sharon! Perfeect with the sentiment. Hugs! D