Saturday, June 20, 2009

Did you procrastinate? Still need a Father's Day Card???

If you're anything like me, you're a procrastinator. But you're in luck! Aren't these shirt and tie cards just so cute??!! And they were sooooo quick and easy to make! They're from the Cutting Cafe' and come complete with PDF files if you just want to cut them out yourself (that's how I did the tie), and they also come as WPC files that you can cut out with your Pazzle or other cutting machines (that's how I cut the shirt card). Either way yields wonderful results. So if you still need to make some Father's Day cards, head over to The Cutting Cafe' and grab this set! I love it!!

Thanks for stopping by to see me today and sure hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

Paper is from Papertrey Ink

12 comments :

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fab design Sharon, these cards would make great Fathers day cards. Hugs Nikki x

Dawny P said...

Fabulous Sharon - I love them both. What great cards for a special Dad. Hope you are ok and having a nice weekend xxxxx

Jacque said...

What great ideas, Sharon...You are always so talented and so creative...Hugs..Jacque

Regina Easter said...

stinkin cute sharon....you know i was thinking of having benjamin cut out one of the tie all on his own and sign it....double hugs...

cabio's craft corner said...

Wonderful Father's Day Card idea. I haven't even start mine yet. TFS!
Hugs,
Cabio

Jaspere said...

These are cute and I am a procrastinator as well. I guess that's why I love the digi and printable stamps.

DeeDee said...

OMG! Too cute! I love them! They turned out perfect! GREAT job girlie! I'll be home this evening and we'll chat then! Loves you! HUGS!

Nancy said...

Both completely adorable cards!!! Thanks for the last minute ideas!!

Anonymous said...

Oh`WoW` Fabulous Sharon..TFS
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :) x

Vivi Casale said...

Oh, I love that! so beautiful!!!
hugs
Vivi

Kerry D-C said...

Well aren't these clever!! Fabtastic, Sharon!

Jennifer said...

I love the shirt and tie cards, I left you a award on my blog