Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sneak Peek #2 Wags 'n Whiskers new release!


Welcome to day number two of sneak peeks for the new Wags 'n Whiskers release! Today I chose to work with this cute, cute image called Summer Treat. Doesn't that chocolate ice cream look yummy??? She's colored with Copics and then I cut the image out with my circle Nestabilities. Ribbon is from Stamp and Create, paper is Nitwits and Bazzill, and sentiment is computer generated. I added Glossy Accents to the ice cream.


Please be sure and visit the rest of the Designing Divas to see their sneak peeks!

Lacey, Karen, Michele, Debbie, Chris, Jeanette, Melanie, Tina, Nikki, Renata, Christa, and Jacqui
And I sure hope you join us tomorrow for the blog hop. Please visit the Wags 'n Whiskers challenge blog for all the details on how you can win the entire new release! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again tomorrow for the hop! Hugs!

14 comments :

Creative Momma said...

My goodness girl, those new images are super adorable :) You got me hooked on Copics and now starting to get hooked on these :)
Hugs
Marina

Nancy said...

Hi Sharon,
This is another adorable image! Your card is so cute what a fun card! Love it!
Hugs,
Nancy

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute card - love that image and i love the green dotty DP and her matching dress
Lisa ;)

Nannieflash said...

Wow Sharon, wow love this image its gorgeous and youve made a beautiful card with it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Stressed Stamper said...

Great card Sharon - wicked bow!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous sneaks Sharon, I just adore the colours of this one and you create the most stunning bows! You Joy Ride card is so pretty and I love the lace banner you used for the sentiment, Have a great day! Hugs, Nikki x

ribenaruby said...

Super yummy image, really great colouring and love the big bow!

Stampin Mindy said...

What an adorable card, I just love your embellishments too. It's so cute how the little girl is looking at the ice cream. Adorable! Hugs!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Yummy, yummy, Sharon! These new stamps are sooo cute and I so love what you've done with them! xxD

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Sharon. Love the colours you've used and the sweet image also. Hugs Michele x

Diane said...

Awwwwwdorable!!!! She is sooo cute!
Lovely card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Sharon!! I think your coloring is d bomb!! Great choice of colors and design!! Awesome details!!
hugs,
Chris

6 wacky women said...

Fantastic card, Sharon
I just love your colouring, such beautiful details, love your gorgeous bow too!!

Karen x

Kelly said...

Oh Sharon, this is too sweet for words!Love the colors!