Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wags 'n Whiskers pink and green challenge

Happy Friday!!!!! And wow is it ever going to be a beautiful weekend here! We've been having some pretty lousy spring weather, but that's hopefully getting ready to change. The one thing about Reno, is that it will go from 50 deg days to 95 deg days almost overnight.

This weeks challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers is from the awesome Nikki, and it's to use pink and green on your project. Love it!!! So I grabbed this adorable stamp from the new collection "Fun in the Sun" called Picnic With a Friend and colored it with Copic markers.



The papers are from Nitwits and cardstock is Bazzill. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and that bow was made with silk ribbon and the Bow Easy from Stamp and Create. That precious heart charm is also from Stamp and Create. I LOVE them cause it has just a little tinkle to it when you shake it. Please be sure and check out all the Divas blogs to see their gorgeous pink and green creations. They're really put together some amazing eye candy for you!!


Lacey, Karen, Michele, Debbie, Chris, Jeanette, Melanie, Tina, Nikki, Renata, Christa, and Jacqui
Then please join us over at the Wags 'n Whiskers challenge blog and show us your pink and green. But remember....you must use a Wags 'n Whiskers image to be eligible to win a free stamp! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

19 comments :

Regina E said...

oh my Sharon, this is so darn adorable....

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

This is really cute. Love that stamp also. Pink and green are so great together....

thanks for sharing,
bobbi

Jona Panesa said...

so cute!

6 wacky women said...

Fantastic card, Sharon
Your colouring is fabulous, love the quilt paper and your beautiful details.

Karen x

Melodie said...

Your card is so beautiful. I love the fresh colours and the image is so cute.
Hugs
Melodie

Nancy said...

Hi Sharon,
Your card is adorable love this cute image. Love the pretty quilt design paper and of course your bow,flowers and charm are gorgeous along with your coloring!
Sorry I have been missing in action and missed several of your beautiful cards. You know I love your work you are one talented lady!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Nancy

Judi said...

What a fantastic card. Love this colour combo.

Hugs - Judi xx

Lillian A said...

Cute image, Sharon - and I love that background paper. Adorable layout - fantastic card.
Hugs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Sharon!! I just love your dp and the stunning coloring and design!! So cheery and gorgeous!! The flowers and ribbon are awesome embellishments. you are always so inspiring. Have a great weekend!!
hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Sharon! What a pretty combination of colors! You are very enabling with all of these embellies!

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a gorgeous card Sharon. Love the papers you've used and the details also. Hugs Michele x

Christina C. said...

Who doesn't like pink and green???
Beautiful card, Sharon! This super cute image is colored to perfection.

Tracy said...

Hi Sharon, hope you are well. Your card is absolutely stunning as always.I love that patchwork paper.
Have a great weekend my friend.
Hugs Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Sharon do you ever make an ugly card??? I think not! This is adorable. You have the most fabulous papers. because of you I just spent too much money at stamp and create. lolol.
Hugs,
Pam

Joynana said...

Sharon, I love this card the colors work so well together. I have got to make some extra money so I can get some new images from Stamp and Create. They are just so cute.

cabio's craft corner said...

what a sweet image coloring. Love that heart charm hanging with the pretty bow. It reminds me of me and my sisters on our afternoon tea. Very cute card Sharon :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Nancy said...

awe...the paper looks like a quilt on my Grandmothers bed...it's jsut too cool...thanks for bringing back the memories....this image is so adorable....and there ya go with those perfect bows again...where on earth did you get those pink roses going up the side....I would love to get some of those....hugs!!!

Kelly said...

Adorable, I tell you absolutely adorable! Such a cute image and I love the paper you used!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Sharon, one of my fave color combos AND one of my fave stamps from the new release. Sooo adorable and I love your gorgeous embellies! xxD