Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie winner!!

Hi everyone! Hope you've enjoyed your weekend and that all of my US friends had a fabulous Thanksgiving!! A big thanks to everyone that commented on my Kraftin Kimmie card, and I pulled a lucky winner for that adorable penguin, Oliver! So without making you wait any longer, the winner is....


And #24 is........



Yay!!! Congrats Sharron!!! I will get your stamp out to you right away! Thanks to everyone for all your continued support and kindess! Have a wonderful week!!! Hugs!

5 comments :

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Oh goodie goodie! Yippee Skippee! Thanks so much, Sharon! He sure is a cutie! He looks like so much fun to color too.

Thanks a bunch! You are the sweetest! MWAH

Huggies & Blessings ~
Sharron♥

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

btw.........I wanted to add that this is my very first Kraftin' Kimmie stamp! (and I'm sure it will be the first of many more to come)

Do you remember that you gave me my very first Magnolia stamp.....Tilda holding a single flower.......one of my very FAV's. Here's the post from my blog:
http://sharrahug.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-won.html
Over a year ago! You started me on this amazing Maggie journey & I thank you for it.

Luv ya!
Sharron♥

charlene said...

Yippie for my Sis she wins ! Oh cool that Sharon can be held totally responsible for her addiction LOL JK love ya chickie
Hugs

Kelly said...

Congratulation Sharron...enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Need to keep testing my blog. Not working as I want it to yet. Thx for the theme. Maybe this will get mine to look better.