Saturday, September 24, 2011

Two winners to announce!

Hi friends!! Are you having a great weekend? I sure am! I had a good long sleep in this morning, which was much needed. Got some chores done, and now I'm starting to work on getting some crafting done. I've got two winners to announce. First up, is my first round of blog candy. So withut further ado, winner #1:



Which is Terry! Terry please contact me by Monday evening with your address so I can get your prize out to you!!  Now onto the next winner of two Mini Magnolia images of their choice!

And the winner is....


 which is:


Julie, please email me by Monday evening so I can get your prize to you!

Thanks to everyone for playing, and stay tuned. I've got more sweet stuff coming your way! Hugs!

3 comments :

Sheri said...

Congrats ladiea!

Creations by Shirl said...

Congrats ladies! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

How Awesome, 2 new Mini's, I love Mini's. Thanks so much. I will email you right away
Hugs Julie P