Thursday, December 1, 2011

PaperPlay Challenge - Tags and Wrapping

Hi everyone! It's Thursday and time for a new challenge over at PaperPlay Challenges! This week, our wonderful Deidra is asking you to make your own tags and wrapping in a Holiday theme. We're being sponsored this week  by the amazing Heidi over at Simon Says Stamp!!  So for my project, I turned to both my Cricut Expression, and my sis over at Peggy Loves Vintage!! Peggy just released a new DVD full of wonderful vintage Christmas images, her Christmas volume 14.  I was looking through and found this beautiful scene of carolers and just had to use it!




I simply printed it out onto my Bazzill cardstock and cut it out with some oval Nesties. The papers are from Graphic 45 matted with Bazzill cardstock.  I used kraft cardstock for the bag, and the Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More cartridge. The kraft cardstock made the bag really sturdy. I added some flowers and ribbon and called it a day! Please be sure and visit Peggy Loves Vintage and see all the fabulous images Peggy has available, and then pop over to PaperPlay Challenges to see the gorgeous creations from my teamies and to play along.  Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

20 comments :

CraftyC said...

Wow Sharon, this is gorgeous, love all the elements you have used
Clairexx

Sheri said...

This is amazing! Great job and I love the colors!

Christina C. said...

Sharon....this is the most awesome vintage creation...love,love it!!!!!
The carolers are just precious.

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome Sharon! love the vintage look to your project.....I'm sure whom ever recieves this will adore it so much too...

Sandy said...

Thanks for the heads up about Peggy's new CD. Your bag is gorgeous. Won't this make the neatest gift to put a gift in. Wonderful Sharon. One day, I will HAVE me a cricut. I am off to take my sister out to lunch for her birthday but when I get back I will have to pay Miss Peggy a visit.
Sandy

Regina Easter said...

this bag is gorgeous Sharon....love the rich colors....hugs

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, this is gorgeous. I love the deep and bold colors and just EVERYTHING about it. STUNNING!!!

DeeDee said...

WOW! I'm so in love with the colors and papers you used! This is so BEAUTIFUL girlie! Love Peggy's images too! You're awesome! HUGS!

Mandy said...

Oh wow Sharon this is so beautiful, I love the vintage image and the rich colours are gorgeous :)
hugs Mandy xx

Danni said...

You rock..seriously, you are so talented!! This is beyond gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Wow and Wow Sharon this is really breathtaking!!!!!! What a spectacular creation!!!!!! I absolutely love this and you did an excellent job on it. By the way Congrats on card of the month it is stunning!!!!!! You sure do have talent!!!!!! WOWWWW!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh that is sooo pretty!!!

Candy said...

LOVE your tag and gift bag!!!
Hugs, Candy

Anonymous said...

Oh this is a gorgeous gift bag, Sharon! I love the colors and awesome papers you used. This is a beautiful vintage image too.

Have a great day! hugs, Angela

Riet said...

This is so wonderful bag Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Sharon! Love that DP and those gorgeous vintage images
Hugs Julie P

Stempeltiger said...

This gift bag is absolutely GORGEOUS Sharon!
Beautiful papers and wonderful images.
Great work.
Hugs, Swantje

Ren-Yi said...

This gift & tag is absolutely beautiful! Including the flower and pattern paper!

Ren-Yi said...

This gift & tag is absolutely beautiful! Including the flower and pattern paper!

Shan said...

Sharon I love love love your vintage bag. What a perfect image and I love the music sheet you used. What a gorgeous creation and whom ever receives it will cherish it. Hope you have a wonderful night.

Hugs
Shannin