Saturday, July 7, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie - use your favorite KK stamp!

Hey everyone! This is a prescheduled post, so I hope it all goes ok! I'm in California with the two older grandsons (6 and 8), and I'm sure I'm completely exhausted (and completely happy). It's time for a new challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog, and today I'm the hostess.  My challenge for you this week is to use your favorite Kraftin' Kimmie stamp. For my card today, I chose to use Best Friends. LOVE this image! And it looks like for the second week in a row, I've chosen an image that isn't in stock. (ugh!) Sorry bout that! I'm sure Kimmie will have more back in stock soon.


The sentiment comes with the stamp as well. It's stamped with Memento ink onto Cryogen White paper and then colored with Copic markers. I used a Nestie to cut them out and pop them up from the card base. The DP is from Little Yellow Bicycle mounted on Bazzill cardstock.


Please be sur to pop over to Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog to check out all the Krafty Girls and Guests creations for you today, and then we'd love it if you'd play along with your favorite image! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

12 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Just love this – very creative - the vibrant colours really makes it.
Wishing you a fabulous weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life

Miss NiceRoad said...

Beautiful, with all that orange, I love it :)

Sandi said...

oh this is marvelous, love the background, the image is so cool and that sentiment is perf. hugs

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Sharon! Such a sweet image and I love those beautiful papers :)

Sheri said...

Another fresh, gorgeous, beautiful and totally darling card! I hope you're having the best time!!

Sandy said...

Oh yes, I remember this picture. You were six and I was eight. If I remember correctly, this was right before our delightful parents sent us off to boarding school. What was the phrase they used ... shape up or ship out? Seriously though Sharon. Perfect ages to have serious fun. The rules say I have to comment on your card. I love your dark rich colors. And what would a Sharon card be without all your neat sewing and signature bow. Back to our main area of interest - I know 3 little boys somewhere out west that could not be loved anymore if they tried.
Love to you cute Sharon!
Sandy

Christina C. said...

Another fabulous creation, Sharon! Adore this wonderful image and the vibrant colors you used! Great sentiment, lovely papers, and, of course, your perfect signature bow!
Have a nice weekend!

Sandy Smith said...

Adorable card, love the colours.

Candy said...

Fantastic colours Sharon. Very cute image.
Hope you are having a most wonderful time with your Grandson's :o)
Big hugs, Candy

Kelly Schelske said...

Lovely card Sharon, fab colors!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful image Sharon! Just love this one, almost could be a mother daughter card too (my skirt would be a bit longer though LOL). Beautifully designed and colored as always dear! big hugs, Angela

scrapn_momof2 said...

Adorable card Sharon.