Friday, August 17, 2012

WOOHOO!! Sneak Peeks for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Day 3!!!!

Welcome back!! We hope you enjoyed all the sweet as pie cards we shared yesterday featuring the new HALLOWEEN LULU set! Totally adorable, wouldn't you say?? 

Today at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps we are sharing TWO new sets by the totally talented Emilie Goulet!!! And can I just say, I think this is her BEST RELEASE YET!! These ghoulish new sets are called TOO CUTE TO SPOOK 1 & 2!! Each set features THREE cute little people and five coordinating and spooky Halloween sentiment stamps!!

All our new AUGUST 2012 stamps will be available on Sunday at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! And come on back tomorrow because not only will we have a fantastic new challenge for you, but we'll be revealing the NEW stamps by Annie Rodrigue!!! You will DIE!! I'm just sayin'!


 OMG! Isn't she the CUTEST???? This cutie patootie is from Too Cute To Spook 1!! She's stamped with Memento ink onto Cryogen White cardstock and then colored with Copic markers. The DP is from Graphic 45 matted with Bazzill cardstock. The banner is cut from the Silhouette, the frame around the cutie patootie is done with Nestabilities, and the horizontal border is done with a MS punch. The pearls were made with a Viva Decor Pearl Pen.


 Below you will find a list of all the Krafty Girls who are sharing PEEKS with you today so grab a cup of coffee and check them out! And as you're hoppin' around, be sure to leave a comment at each stop because the Oh - So - Generous Kimmie will be giving away these new sets, one to each of two winners and she'll announce them tomorrow!! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you again tomorrow! Hugs!

20 comments :

Anonymous said...

This image is fab, great colouring!

k.oconnor1302 said...

Omg! This is my favorite so far!

Kibbi said...

I think this one is my fave stamp! Great shading!!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Love this card...your colouring and everything else about it...especially the bakers twine/button combo !! Thanks for sharing.

Tracey said...

Oh my, that image is way too cute!!! And I love your card Sharon! You always rock the bows!! xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love the image and the dp and great card design

Unknown said...

how funny! too too cute, love your papers too

Wilfreda said...

Such a funny stamp! Great job on your card.

Marilyn said...

This image is hilarious and it just makes you laugh when you see it. Love your colouring & layout too.

Jenn Joncas said...

Too cute!!!! Great card Sharon!!!

Denise Gutierrez said...

she is sooo happy about her candy!!!!! I love this!

wendy said...

great card, I can totally see this lil one at my door come Halloween...with that big SMILE!

Unknown said...

he can have the whole bowl of candy from my house!!!
adorable!

Kelly Schelske said...

Too fun Sharon!!

jennabelle said...

Makes you smile for sure! Great card all the way!

Unknown said...

I ADORE this little lion with the big toothy grin.. gotta be my favorite! I LOVE how you did this card.. the papers are fantastic! And your coloring too!

Anonymous said...

Awww so adorable! This reminds me of handing out candy!

Candy said...

Hi Sharon,
What a CUTE IMAGE!!!
Beautifully coloured and I love your paper once again :o)
Big Hugs, Candy

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Great card! I love these images - and this one is so great! Your creations are awesome! Wishing you good things today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Sharon, this is so cute! I love the image so much! so funny. wonderful card that it inspired you. love the colors and this cute bow and tag! Hugs.