Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Papertake Weekly - a little late :)

Hi! Sorry I'm a little late posting my Papertake Weekly card this week! So with it being the last Tuesday of the month, you Papertakers out there know what that means...yep...it's sketch week!! I And this week Dawny is giving you another sketch free for all! You can use any Papertake Weekly sketch, just make sure you tell us which sketch it is! We're sponsored this week by Simon Says Stamp!  Simon Says Stamp is This is what I did with sketch# 67


Is this cute little guy FUN or what?!! He's in a kit called Too Cute to Spook 2 from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. He's stamped with Memento ink onto Cryogen White and colored with Copics. The papers are a mix of Halloween ones from my stash matted with Bazzill cardstock. The sentiment is a Halloween Trinket, also from Kraftin' Kimmie. The bats are my favorite bat stamp ever by Magnolia!! AND, I just so happen to have an extra one that I will be giving away next Tuesday with some other Magnolia and Kraftin' Kimmie stamps for the 5th BIRTHDAY OF PAPERTAKE WEEKLY! We are going to have TONS of yummilicous prizes to give away, so be sure to check in!!


Th pumpkin border was cut with the Cameo and a file from the Silhouette store. So that's it for me today! I hope you pop over to Papertake Weekly to take a glorious peek at all the amazing cardage my teamies have to show you today! And then of course grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks for stopping by to see me and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

13 comments :

Sheri said...

They just do NOT get any cuter than this!! A-freaking-dorable!:)

Tonya said...

This is SO cute!!

Candy said...

Hi Sharon,
OH this one put a BIG SMILE on my face!!!!!
SO CUTE :o)
big hugs, Candy

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is great!! So fun and I love the pumpkins in the background :D

Tracey said...

I just love this Sharon! Such an adorable image!! xx

Sandi said...

Sharon, oh my this is too stinkin cute, I am sooooo lovin Halloween cards this year, it seems like the whole world just opened up to them, so much to play with, so little time left, ROFL. Love yours, hugs

Desire Fourie said...

Sharon I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} h

Ellen said...

I'm not a big Halloween fan, it's just not in my tradition, but how I just LOVE this stamp! Together with the DP and colours: great!

groetjes, Ellen

Amanda R said...

Oh my gosh Sharon! If this isn't the epitome of cuteness I don't know what is! The faces on those bats are hysterical! Love love love it!

Christina C. said...

Sooooooooo A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E, Sharon!
Love this Halloween creation! Beautiful papers, sentiment and great details! The image made me laugh..so darn cute!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sharon :-) such a spooky little image and the colours and details arer FAB !! totally scared me ,,, lol :-)

Hope you have a lovely weekend xx
luv
Lols x x x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so adorable, love this

Cazzy said...

Loving the card and the hop, a link to the next place would have helped too.

Cazzy x