Saturday, October 5, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie World Cardmaking Day and Birthday Krafty Krop!!!

Hi!  I hope you're enjoying all the festivities going on over at KKStamps Facebook Fan Page!! If you haven't been over there yet to join in the fun what are you waitng for??  First I'd like to wish Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps a big ole' HAPPY BIRTHDAY, as it's FOUR years old!!  CONGRATS Kimmie!!  Now...It's time for a new challenge for our World Cardmaking Day and Birthday Krafty Krop and I'm hosting this session. I must confess...I LOVE tags! I think it dresses up any package or bag and takes it to a whole new level. So my challenge to you is to create a tag using any Kraftin' Kimmie stamp. I chose to use one of the adorable images from the new set Christmas Cheer, and just fussy cut him out to put on the tag. Please be sure and join us! I'd love to see what you come up with!