Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Papertake Weekly Lace and Pearls


Hey everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Papertake Weekly, and this week Dawny is asking for lace and pearls! Fun challenge, right?? :)  Who doesn't like lace and pearls? We are sponsored this week by the lovely Mary and Andrea over at The Ribbon Girl. ooooo...lot of yumminess in that shop!!! For my card, I used one of my new Magnolia images.








Please be sure and pop over to Papertake Weekly to see the rest of the gorgeous creations from the design team and guests. Then we'd love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back later this week for the new June release of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!! Hugs!

Supplies:
Shaped card - Silhouette
image - Magnolia colored with Copic markers
papers: Maja Designs matted with Bazzill cardstock
Prima flowers
doily - Cheery Lynn Designs
Viva Décor Pearl Pen
lace from Live and Love Crafts
pin and gems from stash




8 comments :

Lillian A said...

Pearls, flowers, lace and such a pretty colored Tilda - all makes up into a very stunning and striking card -- wow, this is a totally awesome card, Sharon !! Love the flowers, doiley and stickpin, too -- fabulous!!

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Sharon this is so adorable! Love it when you use a Magnolia stamp and this one is a cutie. Love your embellishments. Truly a beautiful card. hugs, Ruth Ann

Sheri said...

SUWEET!!! I love the pearls around your frame too!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant, I love how you framed the image with pearls, Stunning, Love Hazel (PTW GDT) xx

Marjorie said...

Oh! This is just stunning Sharon!! your layout and embellishments are just fabulous!!.. and that little image is so sweet, and beautifully coloured...
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Debs said...

Totally gorgeous Sharon - so many beautiful details and I love the shape of the card.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Holy cow! So beautiful. I LOVE the circle of pearls.

Janie Printz said...

Good morning Miss Sharon, I keep trying to leave a comment but it just doesn't work on your blog for some reason. So I'm trying again cuz I am in LOVE with this card. I can't believe you can make a wonderful shaped card like that with your Cameo. Well I believe it I just haven't figured out how to do it. Need a personal