Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Papertake Weekly - It's all new!

Hey everyone!! It's time for a new challenge over at Papertake Weekly, and this week Dawny is asking for something new! So let's see you celebrate something new (baby, house, car....), or maybe use a new technique (be sure and let us know what it is), or maybe even use something new on your project!  We are sponsored this week by the awesome folks over at Whiff of Joy!

My something new is both the Doodlebug papers and the Spellbinders lace hearts! I'm also using one of my very favorite Valentine's Day stamps from Art Impressions called Val Set!! This is also the card I'll be teaching at Scrapbook Paradise on Jan 26th! .




Please be sure and pop over to Papertake Weekly to check out all the amazing creations by the design team, and then we'd love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

6 comments :

Unknown said...

Love your wonderful card, pretty.

Lillian A said...

Hahaha - this little guy (aka: cupid) is adorable, Sharon !! I love your clouds and also that heart diecut (I may have to add that one to my collection). LOL - sorry to not be in your class on the 26th, but it's my birthday, so unless hubby bought me tickets . . . NOT.

Sherrie K. said...

Way to CUTE!!! This card is jam packed with fun and I love the image! Super cute details and very inspiring:)
Sherrie K

Sue from Oregon said...

Now isn't he lovey dovey?!

Lorraine A said...

Spitting image of my hubby ,,,, LOL :-) Isn't he fabulous and the papers, die cuts and all the details are perfect !! I wish I could come to your workshop !!! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Debs said...

Fabulous card Sharon - brilliant image and i love the new dies :o)
Debs xx