Saturday, February 14, 2015

Who doesn't love retail therapy??!! Art Impressions Cash Keepers

Hello AI Fans!!
 
 
First things first...Happy Valentine's Day! Today I'd like to show you a fun card I made using Art Impressions Card Keepers! I love all the fun stamps that Art Impressions has available! This one is called Cash Keeper Set. What a great way to give the gift of cash!!  I messed this one up a little bit by not folding my money thin enough at first, so I ended up creasing the paper :( . But who is going to notice that when it's right next to the cash??!! LOL!!
 
 
Gotta give a shout out to my friend Dori who likes to keep me in paper! She gave me this fabulous 6"x 6" MME paper pad!! THANK YOU, DORI!!  :)  
 
 
 



Copics used:  E04, E11, E00, E000, R20, YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, W1, W3, W5, E21, E23, YR21, YR24, BG32, BG45, BG49, Y15, Y17

So that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit and hope you have some time to get crafty this weekend!
 
 

5 comments :

Lillian A said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, Sharon !! Retail therapy works for me - and so generous, too - hahaha. This is a fabulously colored card and love the bright, happy colors.

Sherrie K. said...

Yes, that definitely works for me to! lol! Love your fun card...the papers and awesome! Love the image and your coloring is A M A Z I N G!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Sherrie k

Sue from Oregon said...

Happy Valentine's Day Sharon! I love this stamp! I have used her numerous times for lots of occassions-she is so versatile! Lovin those papers from your friend too!

jandokan said...

Another fabulous card of you, love it!

Kerry said...

She is super cool!!! Gorgeous card my friend! Happy Valentine day! :D