Thursday, July 9, 2015

Art Impressions challenge - Create with Christmas


Hello AI Fans!!

It's week two of Art Impressions current challenge Create with Christmas! Have you joined in yet? If not, maybe we can give you a little inspiration to help you along. Now I must admit, when I saw this challenge, I got a little nervous. I had no idea which way I was going to go with this one. Use a Christmas image on a non Christmas card? hmmmm....so I fretted and I worried. :)  I knew I wanted to use Reindeer Games Set, but didn't know exactly how. And then one day as I was going through my stamps, I saw Doctor Bill and suddenly knew what I wanted to do. But I had to find the right guy.  And along comes Bud! I love how he's facing the doctor, but looking at her out of the corner of his eyes. He fit into the scene perfectly!  I hope you like what I came up with! The sentiment was done on my computer and the word bubble was cut using the Silhouette. Everything else is just stamps and Copic coloring.   




Please be sure and pop over to Art Impressions to check out all the fabulously creative projects the Design Team has to show you, and then we'd love it if you'd grab your Christmas images and play along! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

 Copic markers used: Multiliner to create baseboard,  E11, E00, E000, R20, B91, B93, B95, B00, B02, T1, T2, E33, E35, E37, E21, E23, E17, E97, E99, Y26, R22, R24, R27, G40, G43, G46, E70, E71, E51, E53, W3, BG10

8 comments :

Cheri Burry said...

I'm still chuckling!!!! This scene is the cutest thing since sliced bread LOL! Your sense of humour is awesome! Amazing colouring as always!

Ann Marie Governale said...

hysterical.. oh my it has been so long since I stopped to say hi but I always get your fabulous posts in my email.. never miss one of them and they all make me smile. Fabulous card...hope all is well. xxx Ann Marie

Anonymous said...

What a great scene Sharon! Love it :-)

Karen Day said...

Sharon, your caption really cracks me up! I can't believe how perfectly this came together - awesome idea!

diane zechman said...

bahahahahahaha!!! GREAT way to think outside the box!! This came together perfectly!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh what great fun, love this.

Ellen said...

Just great!!

Hugs, Ellen

Elina said...

Awesome!