Saturday, February 27, 2016

Water Coloring the Art Impressions Way


Hello AI Fans!!!
 
Happy Saturday!! It's almost March and the weather here in Reno has really been beautiful. It sure has turned my thoughts to spring! For todays card, I used WC EZ Project A (#4271)  along with the WC Flower Set (#4052) and WC Foliage Set (#4051). 



I must say, I don't distress my cards very often, but when I do, I REALLY like to distress them. :)  I like to really tear into the paper. And I do that very easily using the Distrezz-It-All. 

 
colors used:
#40 Brownish Grey, #45 Sepia, #15 Olive Green, #57 Rose Pink, #65 Cherry
 
 
 


Don't forget to join the Shake Rattle and Roll Challenge going on now! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and hope you have some time to get crafty!
 


3 comments :

Sandi said...

Oh how I love that gate and all those springy blooms, it has been stunning weather here also, a little more rain is needed though, have a great weekend, hugs

XxJULESxX said...

Oh my beautiful card Sharon! roll on spring!

Ellen said...

A very 'springfeeling' card! Didn't know Art Impressions has also stamps like this. It's a beauty! You can send some of your lovely weather to me: the sun is shining today, but it's rather cold because of the wind. I hope it will be spring here too soon...

Hugs, Ellen