Saturday, April 23, 2016

Born to be Wild!!

Hello AI Fans!!

Happy weekend!! Hope you're having a wonderful start to your weekend! So how many of you love to ride a bike? I always really enjoyed it. Now these two look like they're having some serious fun, don't you think? This fun duo is called Bikers from the Art Impressions Golden Oldies. Fun, fun, fun!!!





Copic markes used:
E04, E11, E00. E000. R20, BG53, BG57, BG72, BG75, T1, T2, C1, C3, C5, W0, W2, W4, W6, YR61, YR65, YR68, Y32, Y35, Y38, Y26, Y28, E08, E19, E50, E51, E53, E31, E33, E35, R24, R27, R59





Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today! Enjoy your weekend and hope you have some time to get crafty! Hope to see you again soon!!

4 comments :

Unknown said...

This is so much fun! What a great image! Superb colouring as always Sharon and I love the papers you have used here. Great card!

Lillian A said...

Cute - I think it's a race to the finish -- which, I believe may be the donut shop, instead of a finish line - hahaha !! Lovely, bright colors, Sharon, and fabulously colored, as always.

cats whiskers said...

Hi Sharon can always come over here for a smile this is hilarious, I am the one in the basket. Brilliant card
Hugs
Jacqui xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Wheeee! I can not even remember the last time I rode a bike...It would certainly not be a smooth ride like this the next time I peddle around! Super dooper! ♥ Sue Kment