Thursday, May 4, 2017

Art Impressions Challenge 207 One Layered Ladies featuring NEW Hobby Lobby wood mounted stamps!!


Hello AI Fans!!

It's week two of Challenge #207 at Art Impressions, and the challenge is One Layered Ladies! One layered cards are definitely a challenge for me, but I persevered and made it through it. LOL! And here is what I came up with. I used 29 Again exclusive to Hobby Lobby!!  It's available at your local Hobby Lobby store or at HobbyLobby.com

I simply used one of my MFT stitched flag dies, folded my paper in half, and placed the top stitch line just above the fold of the paper so it wouldn't cut it.  Voila - a shaped stitched card!  I then stamped 29 Again on the front and colored her up with some Copic markers. Added a few Nuvo Crystal drops and called her done!  Perfect for one of those times when you really need to whip up a cute card very quickly.


Please be sure to hop over to Art Impressions to check out all the amazing creations from the Design Team, and then grab your paper and glue and join us in the challenge! Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see you back again soon. Until then, stay crafty!!

Copics used: E000, E00, E11, E21, E23, R20, R35, BG11, BG32, BG34, BG57, BG09, V12, V15, V17, W1, W2, W3

No comments :