Saturday, August 5, 2017

Happy Birthday Chick with Art Impressions

Hello AI Fans!!

Todays card features the fun and fabulous AICS40 Spring Chicken Set from the Art Impressions line Funny Farm!  They make such fun Birthday cards I think!! Have you colored them up yet? I would love to see your creations if you  have. So be sure and leave a link for me in the comments so I can go take a peek!  I colored them up twice, so went ahead and made two cards with the same layout but different colors. Oops!! I actually forgot to stamp the sentiment before I put the mounting tape on the back to pop up the image, so I ended up having to put it on a separate piece of paper. Oh well...just gives even more dimension as I popped the sentiment up too! :) 







Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today! Hope to see you again soon, and until then - stay crafty!

Copics used:  E11, E13, E15, E21, E23, E50, E51, E53, E95, E97, E99, YR02, YR04, YR07, Y13, Y15, Y17, RV32, RV34, R22, R24, R27, YG61, YG63, YG67, B000, Blender



2 comments :

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, these are so fun!!! Love the images and your coloring! Fun papers and fabulous designs!
Have a good day!
Sherrie K

katieo said...

Fun Sharon. I have this set. I hope to get the cards in brain on to paper soon.